Monday, January 5, 2009

Endeavor - Don't Die With Your Eyes Closed

In a very special edition of YRFKT, I post Endeavor's Don't Die With Your Eyes Closed, hosted on my own web server because mediafire doesn't allow anything over 100mb and for some reason this file is larger. So, it will be a little slower possibly and it's a big file but I doubt you have it - so download it.

Endeavor is probably the best thing to ever come out of New Jersey. Not kidding. This is their comp tracks, etc.

Again, I guess, I show my love for 90s "noisecore," which everyone will agree is insipid but is useful for differentiating from 90s hardcore, right? Members went on to form Burnt by the Sun and maybe some other stuff. Anyway, if you don't know who Endeavor is you should do yourself the favor and get educated and if you already do, listen to them and remember that Trustkill used to put out albums before Myspace and Photoshop ruined them.

Download

No comments: