Thursday, January 1, 2009

Backstabbers, Inc. - Kamikaze Missions

When this came out in 2004, a lot of people said it was the record of the year. I felt like I was unsure then, but I am pretty sure now that this blows away everything else from that year away.

Back then, I order the LP from the band's site and got shipped their CD instead, and when I let them know of the error, I got a copy of the then-sold-out limited-to-100 record shipped out the next day. Legit dudes.

If you don't have this, I'd classify it has grind being played by hardcore kids. And by hardcore kids, I mean ones more aligned with Hydra Head than Revelation.

On more than one occasion, I've thought of getting the Machete Hand tattoo and I'm sure I'll end up with it.

I'm sick and not making a lot of sense stringing this shit together, so here it is in all of its glory.

Download

1 comment:

Batguano said...

Damn! Another great post! I got the re-pressed vinyl of this recently... tremendous record! The new cover doesn't have the winged-hand w/cleaver design, sadly.