Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tristeza - Spine and Sensory

This is one of my all-time favorite records. I guess you'd call it post-rock or something like that, but to me it's just good music.

Features members of The Locust and The Album Leaf.

It's strange this album came out almost ten years ago but I am still yet to hear anything current (or in between) which really compares very favorably to it. All of their other various records with and without James LaValle just don't have the same magical properties (or at least none of them that I have, I am missing a couple pieces of their discography).

Must have for all indie snobs. This is not the remastered reissue...which seems kind of pointless because there was nothing wrong with the production, but if it sells more units of something I guess they'll do anything.

Download

No comments: